Saturday, January 3, 2009

In Which I Welcome Myself Back.

I'm back. Sorry. I don't have internet at my house, so once that last final was taken I put myself out of commission. But now that school is starting back regular updates will return!

So my break was eventful. I worked a ton, went to Chicago for a few days, and rung in the new year with my boyfriend...someone I've left unmentioned on this blog until now. :-)

This year I will be training for the Pittsburgh Marathon. This will be my fourth full marathon, but I feel particularly out-of-shape due to a difficult school year which drove me to frequently forgo running. I have four months to prepare, so I'm hoping for the best. In addition to said relationship and marathon training, I still work a full-time job and I take 21 credit hours in school. I have no idea how I still maintain a competitive GPA, but I do! But alas readers (if you still exist after my month-long hiatus), I will still update daily! :-)

2009 will be my last full year in Ohio. I am not scheduled to graduate until the beginning of 2010, but most of those days in 2010 will be spent preparing my move to Minneapolis. So, my goal this year is to make my final year at OSU the best yet and also to fully enjoy Columbus. I tend to harp on it a lot here, even though in so many ways it's a fantastic city. So my New Year's Resolution is to make the most of my time here. I only have 442 days.

So that's about it. Here's a picture of Drew and I. (If you read my blog and have no idea what I look like, now you know! Ha ha, that or maybe this was your impression of me...hee hee hee...)