Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Minneapolis--No Caffeine!

So I'm addicted to coffee. So much that I take my little green cup everywhere with me. So today, for the first time in my life, I found out something negative about Minneapolis--they don't like Caffeine!
The second annual HealthSaver Caffeinated Cities Survey, commissioned by HealthSaver, a national emerging health care discount service, found that Minneapolis/St. Paul is the fourth least caffeinated metro area in the country, compared to 19 other major American cities. Tampa ranked No.1 as the most caffeinated city, while Riverside/San Bernardino was the least caffeinated.
The article tries to say this is a bad thing. But to me, it seems that those who rely on caffeine (me included) are very busy and very stressed. So, maybe it's not such a negative thing...