Sunday, April 26, 2009

Excuses, Excuses!

Ok, so major fail on the "I promise to write a story by the end of the week" resolution...argh...

I'm just incredibly busy, so I guess I can write about that instead. :-P

I'm still cranking out a full-time, 35-hour per week work schedule at the restaurant. I'm a full-time student taking 4 classes. Today I ran a 5k and next Saturday I'm running a half-marathon. In addition to all of this, I'm pledging with a fraternity this quarter--which is a TON of work. I'm not upset by it, it's actually rather fun, but the time commitment is immense.

On top of all that, I'm still practicing piano an hour a day (I've been playing for 16 years, this is like clockwork to me). I've interviewed with a ton of companies and I have been selected for a fantastic internship in Minneapolis over the summer. I was selected to be a part of OSU's "Dean's Leadership Conference" next week, which is kind of big deal and requires a bit of work as well. To make the workload even worse, I'm the VP social for the pledge class, meaning that I plan our largest social event with over 100 people showing up. Fun.

So I'm stressed. And I never have time for this blog anymore. But I miss it! Maybe over the summer you'll get more love from me? I'll periodically update (as I have been), and hopefully in the next few days I'll find time to write a story...sigh...

I miss being able to sleep. :-(