Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Delta Goodrem.

So I recently fell in love with Australian pop sensation Delta Goodrem. She's like the Celine Dion from down under.

Delta Goodrem broke into the American market a fews month ago with her self-titled album, Delta. It is an absolutely incredible album that showcases both her vocal talent and her mastery of the ivory keys. Her songs are unique, her voice is stunning, her lyrics are compelling...it's pretty much everything you'd want in a singer.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite songs:

(Also note not all of these are music videos, more like fan vids. It's all I could find, sorry!)









Sorry I know that's a lot of YouTube videos...but she's just so good! Ok ok ok...just one more...I promise! This one is my absolute favorite. I literally have already listened to it over 100 times on my iPod! (Ok, call me a 12 year-old girl, I don't care. DON'T JUDGE ME! I LOVE DELTA GOODREM)