Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bizarre.

Tonight, instead of working on Computer Science and Engineering, I decided to meet up at Skye Bar with a friend for a pitcher of beer. It turns out my backyard, The South Campus Gateway, is actually a lot of fun and is even pretty lively during the summer! Every Wednesday they are featuring a live band in the center between McFadden's and Mad Mex. I'd encourage everyone to check it out!

However, that's not what this post is about. Instead, it's about the crazy lady I have for a friend! In all sincerity she began telling me a story about her ex-boyfriend who was arrested for shooting six people. Now, you'd think that would be the scary part, but it's not. The scary part is that she told me this part of the story without a morsel of embarrassment, humiliation or fear, yet when she mentioned that said gangster-boyfriend dumped her via a MySpace comment, she was FURIOUS.

I love women.