Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cake Wrecks!

I am obsessed with the blog CakeWrecks. This hilarious blog digs all over the internet to serve up the most vile, shameful, freaky and downright weird cakes ever devised. They give you such creepy cakes!



That is a foot, in case you were wondering. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "put your foot in your mouth", huh?



What I would GIVE to have been at this wedding. Can you imagine actually ordering this cake? "I want everyone at my wedding to eat a cake that looks like ME!!! Air-e-body gonna get a piece o' me!" I think I'd like a slice of the ear, please. (And can we talk about that wedding dress?!)



That may be the most disturbing cake I have ever seen. "What slice would you like, the foot or the ass?" And to think, in order to have been baked like this the baby would have to be BURIED ALIVE into the cake...Gosh, it's just freakin' me out...