Monday, September 15, 2008

In Eight Years...

...can you imagine how fugly this face will get?



In a questionable move, photographer Jill Greenberg was hired by The Atlantic magazine to shoot photos for McCain's cover feature. However, unbeknownst to him and the magazine, she deliberately took unflattering photos of him, later posting them on her website with a little photoshop touches added. For example:



But that one is merely the truth. The next one is hardly as subtle.



Hmph. I'm torn. I loathe the guy, but at the same time I don't believe he is a bloodthirsty warmonger. I do believe he loves this country and wants to fix the past eight years. I dislike this almost as much as I dislike the Obama Waffles debacle.

Lastly, I'm a little curious why she would make such a bold and media-covered move, yet make an egregious mistake: she spelled it warmongerer instead of the correct warmonger. It's just one "er", not two.

Am I the only that noticed that?

(Via Joe.My.God)