Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm So Proud of Cake Wrecks!

One of my favorite blogs, Cake Wrecks, has finally made it big! According to one of their readers in Seattle...

"I wanted to let you [Cakewreck Blogger] know that I attempted this morning to discreetly take a photo of a spider cupcake wreck at my local [name removed to prevent possible lynching] store with my phone. Apparently the bakery manager and store manager are on to the Cake Wreck Blog, because I was shouted at by both of them "NO PHOTOGRAPHING OF THE CAKES!" I told them I was sending the photo to my husband to see if it was the one he wanted for the party today, they replied "No you aren't, you're going to send it to that cake wreck blog like everyone else."

Cake Wrecks is probably the funniest blog on the internet. You must check it out. She's known across the country! Heck, if Fabulously in the City was known at my local grocer I'd be pretty darn happy...