Monday, October 27, 2008

Sordid Lives: The Series.



If you haven't seen this show yet, starting watching. It's hilarious. Also, as a side note, I'd like make to make public my first official marriage proposal to whoever plays the gay character Theodore "Ty" Williamson. (I don't know his name, but that's not important! I can learn details like that after our wedding).
Ty, will you marry me? I'm a great cook and I play piano! I'll make your coffee for you every morning and I'll even wash your clothes. I sure suck at ironing, but for you I could learn! What other important matters are there in marriage? Oh, yeah, my name is Chris! I have curly hair and I've got wit for days! I really never was an eater, so for you I'll always stay thin, which I know is important for a STAR like you in Hollywood. We'll be perfect for each other! (Once we get over the "what's-your-name" dilemma).
I'll let you guys know what he says when he gets back to me. I have high hopes! *giddily crosses fingers*